Satellink Communications, Inc. functions as a wifi devices organization in the southeast United States. It assists firefighters, law enforcement, healthcare, state authorities, energy organizations, and university staff. The organization was established in 1988 and is located in Roswell, Georgia with extra office buildings in Raleigh, North Carolina; Shreveport, Louisiana; and Nashville, Tennessee. As of December 20, 2006, Satellink Communications, Inc. is a part of ComServe Corporation.
- Bipolar Broadband (Multi-Octave) Amplifiers
- Bipolar Transistor Low-Noise Amplifiers
- Bipolar Transistor Power Amplifiers
- Bipolar Transistor Small-Signal Amplifiers
- Coaxial Package Amplifiers